The core idea:
Sell homemade food and pastries to raise money.
Restaurant Day is a day when anyone can prepare and sell food for money. It is a very simple way to raise money as no paperwork, licences or such are needed.
- Decide what to sell: pastries, hot food, or what?
- Decide where to sell: in a busy location attracting many customers, inside or outside?
- Decide where to donate the raised money – or to raise money for club activities?
- Needed: Work effort from the club on the day as well as beforehand (cooking and preparing takes time!)
- Has been organized at least by Rotaract Helsinki, Oulu Rotaract, and Rotaract Vaasa.