The core idea:
To collect food supplies and/or essentials to be donated to social foundations.
- Contact supermarkets, shopping centers or such in order to co-operate with them
- Contact an organization where you wish to donate the collected goodAsk them to give you a specified list of desired items that they need
- Dry food items, little Christmas presents, hygiene products, etc …
- Set up a stand/table/shopping cart at a supermarket’s hall area, perhaps near the cash registers so that it is easy for the customers to give the goods to you
- Attract the customers entering the store but don’t be pushy
- Promote your project on local newspapers, to acquaintances, etc
- Have fun and enjoy the feeling of doing good!